This little bumble bee is so cute! It comes unfinished, so you can paint it or modpodge it with scrapbook paper. This would be so fun next to a potted flower in your windowsill or sitting on your shelf by some other cute seasonal crafts. The bumble bee comes with holes drilled in the top for antennas. Simply cut some wire and twist it around a pencil and then insert it into the holes, or skip this step all together. Either way this fun little bumble bee will put a smile on your face! Both the bee and the base are pre-drilled drilled for the dowel, so assembly is simple.
The bee measures about 3" x 3", but it stands about 9" tall.
Wood is MDF.
Unfinished Kit Includes:
- wooden bumble bee body
- wooden bumble bee wings
- wooden 6" dowel and wooden base
Optional Paper Kit:
- We have adorable paper to offer for this kit! Browse around our website, if you like the papers we choose for our crafts, then you will like the paper we will pick for yours :) It won't be as pictured, but will still be cute!
- The paper kit includes only paper, embellishments of any type are not included (such as ribbon, jute, beads/jewels, flowers, leaves, tags, etc.).
- The paper is cut large enough for each wooden shape, but you will need to trace your wooden pieces onto the paper and cut them out.
- If duplicate paper kits are needed, you may receive different paper in each kit.