This adorable Christmas set includes 3 owls dressed up as Christmas carolers. One is has top hat, one has a beanie, and the other has a fun set of antlers for his hat.
The wooden overlay pieces are cut with a laser, out of birch. The laser cut edge has a nice, burnt finish.
The eyes/beak and belly come as two separte pieces, that fit back together like a puzzle.
This craft comes unfinshed. To finish you can paint or modpodge the owl bodies, head pieces, eyes/beaks, bellies, and "joyful" block . Then glue the the pieces together. Last you would apply the vinyl lettering. Then embellish...we added some mistletoe to the top hat out of scrap paper.
Overall size is about 8" tall x 13.5" wide
Unfinished Craft Kit Includes:
- vinyl lettering
- 3 owls
- 3 eyes/beaks
- 3 owl bellies
- 3 hats (top hat, beanie and antlers)
Optional Paper Kit:
- We have adorable paper to offer for this kit! Browse around our website, if you like the papers we choose for our crafts, then you will like the paper we will pick for yours :) It won't be as pictured, but will still be cute!
- The paper kit includes only paper, embellishments of any type are not included (such as ribbon, jute, beads/jewels, flowers, leaves, tags, etc.).
- The paper is cut large enough for each wooden shape, but you will need to trace your wooden pieces onto the paper and cut them out.
- If duplicate paper kits are needed, you may receive different paper in each kit.