These adorable Halloween owls include 3 owls dressed up in Halloween costumes. One is dressed up as Dracula, one is a witch, and one is a mummy.
The wooden overlay pieces are cut with a laser, out of birch. The laser cut edge has a nice, burnt finish.
This craft comes unfinshed. To finish you can paint or modpodge the owl bodies, eyes/beaks, costume shapes, and "eek!" block . Then glue the the pieces together. Last you would apply the vinyl lettering.
Overall size is about 8.5" tall x 13.5" wide
Unfinished Craft Kit Includes:
- vinyl lettering
- 3 owls
- 3 eyes/beaks
- 3 costumes (bat costume, witch costume, and mummy costume)
Optional Paper Kit:
- We have adorable paper to offer for this kit! Browse around our website, if you like the papers we choose for our crafts, then you will like the paper we will pick for yours :) It won't be as pictured, but will still be cute!
- The paper kit includes only paper, embellishments of any type are not included (such as ribbon, jute, beads/jewels, flowers, leaves, tags, etc.).
- The paper is cut large enough for each wooden shape, but you will need to trace your wooden pieces onto the paper and cut them out.
- If duplicate paper kits are needed, you may receive different paper in each kit.