This fun Halloween craft set comes unfinished, so you can paint or modpodge scrapbook paper on to it to finish how you would like.
The cute 31 sign is laser cut, resulting in sharp, crisp lines and fine details. The number 31 is cut with 1/4" birch, so this wood can be stained or painted. The laser cut edge has a nice, burnt finish. The wooden plaque the numbers are glued to is MDF, so you can paint it or modpodge scrapbook paper onto it and then glue on the number 31 and the bat.
To finish the other Halloween shapes, you can paint the pieces or modpodge scrapbook paper onto them and then glue the pieces together and apply the vinyl pieces (witch eyes)
Overall size is about 10 1/2" tall x 10" wide
Completed craft is nearly 1 1/4" thick
Unfinished Craft Kit Includes:
- unfinished wooden 5x5 board (MDF)
- unfinished, laser cut 31 (birch)
- unfinished, laser cut bat (birch)
- unfinished wooden witch body
- unfinished wooden hat/hair
- black vinyl eyes
- wooden pumpkin shape
- thin wooden center
Optional Paper Kit:
- We have adorable paper to offer for this kit! Browse around our website, if you like the papers we choose for our crafts, then you will like the paper we will pick for yours :) It won't be as pictured, but will still be cute!
- The paper kit includes ONLY paper. Embellishments of any type are not included (such as ribbon, jute, beads/jewels, flowers, leaves, tags, etc.).
- The paper is cut large enough for each wooden shape/letter, but you will need to trace your wooden pieces onto the paper and cut them out.
- If duplicate paper kits are needed, you may receive different paper in each kit.
- View our video tutorial here titled, "Paper Kit Tips: Watch before you get started"