This craft is an "O" insert for the DIY Interchangeable Welcome Letters. The letters are sold seperately here. You simply purchase one set of WELCME letters, and then as many inserts as you would like. More inserts are found here.
This craft comes unfinished. To finish this craft, you simply paint the wooden shapes or mod podge with scrapbook paper. Glue the pieces together (if necessary) and then embellish.
These would be so much fun to do with a group of friends!
Wood is MDF.
Overall size of WELCOME (with the shape) is roughly 5 1/2" tall x 35" wide. The letters are 1 1/8" thick so they won't tip over.
Each "O" insert size varies slightly but they are roughly 5" - 7" tall and about 5" - 6" wide.
The WELCOME letters are sold seperately. Click here to order.
To view other options for the Interchangeable WELCOME letters craft kit series, click on the search tab in the upper right hand corner of the screen and type in CK417 in the search bar or simply click here.
Unfinished Craft Kit Includes:
- unfinished wooden rudolph shape
- unfinished wooden antlers
- unfinished wooden nose
- black vinyl eyes
Optional Paper Kit:
- We have adorable paper to offer for this kit! Browse around our website, if you like the papers we choose for our crafts, then you will like the paper we will pick for yours :) It won't be as pictured, but will still be cute!
- The paper kit includes only paper, embellishments of any type are not included (such as ribbon, jute, beads/jewels, flowers, leaves, tags, etc.).
- The paper is cut large enough for each wooden shape, but you will need to trace your wooden pieces onto the paper and cut them out.
- If duplicate paper kits are needed, you may receive different paper in each kit.