These are so fun to make and having Santa as the "O" makes these letters simply adorable! The wooden letters come unfinished and ready for your creativity. Finish them up with scrapbook paper or paint and then embellish with ribbon, jute, etc. These would be so much fun to do with a group of friends!
Wood is MDF.
Overall size of the word Joy is about 6 1/4" tall x 14" wide. The letters are 1 1/8" thick so they won't tip over.
Unfinished Craft Kit Includes:
- wooden letters J Y
- wooden Santa head
- hat brim
We just added a video showing how to modpodge the paper on the Santa head leaving the face cut out open. Click here for the video :)
Optional Paper Kit:
- We have adorable paper to offer for this kit! Browse around our website, if you like the papers we choose for our crafts, then you will like the paper we will pick for yours :) It won't be as pictured, but will still be cute!
- The paper kit includes ONLY paper. Embellishments of any type are not included (such as ribbon, jute, beads/jewels, flowers, leaves, tags, etc.).
- The paper is cut large enough for each wooden shape/letter, but you will need to trace your wooden pieces onto the paper and cut them out.
- If duplicate paper kits are needed, you may receive different paper in each kit.
- View our video tutorial here titled, "Paper Kit Tips: Watch before you get started"