This craft comes unfinished. The layered LUCK sign is laser cut, resulting in sharp, crisp lines and fine details. It is cut out of birch, so this wood can be stained or painted. The laser cut edge has a nice, burnt finish.
To finish, you can modpodge or paint the wooden boards. We suggest painting the LUCK board. We layered paper under the board so each letter had a different color (and taped them to the back of the LUCK board) and then glued the two boards together.
The wooden plaque is MDF, the laser cut shape is birch.
Overall size is about 7" tall x 7" wide
Completed craft is nearly 1 1/2" thick, so it stands up easily on its own.
Unfinished Kit Includes:
- unfinished wooden 7x7 board
- unfinished, laser cut LUCK board
- unfinished, laser cut shamrock
Optional Partial* Paper Kit:
- We have adorable paper to offer for this kit! Browse around our website, if you like the papers we choose for our crafts, then you will like the paper we will pick for yours :) It won't be as pictured, but will still be cute!
- The paper kit includes ONLY paper. Embellishments of any type are not included (such as ribbon, jute, beads/jewels, flowers, leaves, tags, etc.).
- The paper is cut large enough for each wooden shape/letter, but you will need to trace your wooden pieces onto the paper and cut them out.
- If duplicate paper kits are needed, you may receive different paper in each kit.
- View our video tutorial here titled, "Paper Kit Tips: Watch before you get started"
- *This kit includes paper for everything, except the front of the LUCK board and the small shamrock. We painted our LUCK board white and the shamrock green in this sample.