This fun craft kit is reversible. A similar version is found here. The genius part behind these blocks is how they are reversible. You simply create one side to be a pilgrim, complete with a hat (gold buckle and all). Then you flip the pilgrim upside down (so he is sitting on the top of his head), and then turn it around so you see the back side. Then you decorate that side as Frankenstein, and the pilgrim hat brim that peeks out on either side of Franky's head is the "bolts" on Frankenstein's neck. So fun!
The finished blocks sit about 5 1/2" tall x 8" wide.
Wood is MDF.
Unfinished Craft Kit includes:
- four unfinished wooden blocks
- black vinyl pilgrim face
- vinyl buckle (for the pilgrim's hat)
- vinyl "Give Thanks" and "Halloween" (vinyl color of your choice)
- black vinyl Frankenstein face
Optional Paper Kit:
- We have adorable paper to offer for this kit! Browse around our website, if you like the papers we choose for our crafts, then you will like the paper we will pick for yours :) It won't be as pictured, but will still be cute!
- The paper kit includes only paper, embellishments of any type are not included (such as ribbon, jute, beads/jewels, flowers, leaves, tags, etc.).
- The paper is cut large enough for each wooden shape, but you will need to trace your wooden pieces onto the paper and cut them out.
- If duplicate paper kits are needed, you may receive different paper in each kit.
Do you want the paper kit for this craft?
Total With Options: $15.99