This craft comes unfinished. The layered signs are laser cut, resulting in sharp, crisp lines and fine details. They are cut out of birch, so this wood can be stained or painted. The laser cut edge has a nice, burnt finish.
To finish, you can modpodge or paint the wooden boards. We recommend painting the laser cut boards and then modpodging scrapbook paper to the blocks.
The wooden blocks are MDF, the laser cut shape is birch.
Overall size of these blocks together as pictured is 9" wide x 7 1/2" tall
Completed blocks are nearly 1 1/2" thick, so they stand up easily on their own.
Unfinished Kit Includes:
- 3 unfinished wooden boards
- unfinished, laser cut 17 board
- unfinished, laser cut pot of gold board
- unfinished, laser cut shamrock board
Optional Partial* Paper Kit:
- We have adorable paper to offer for this kit! Browse around our website, if you like the papers we choose for our crafts, then you will like the paper we will pick for yours :) It won't be as pictured, but will still be cute!
- The paper kit includes ONLY paper. Embellishments of any type are not included (such as ribbon, jute, beads/jewels, flowers, leaves, tags, etc.).
- The paper is cut large enough for each wooden shape/letter, but you will need to trace your wooden pieces onto the paper and cut them out.
- If duplicate paper kits are needed, you may receive different paper in each kit.
- View our video tutorial here titled, "Paper Kit Tips: Watch before you get started"
- *This kit includes paper for everything, except the front of the 17 board, the shamrock board, and the pot of gold board. We painted our boards white in this sample.