This fun Thanksgiving set includes 3 owls dressed up as a girl pilgrim, indian, and boy pilgrim.
The wooden overlay pieces are cut with a laser, out of birch. The laser cut edge has a nice, burnt finish.
The eyes/beak and belly come as two separte pieces, that fit back together like a puzzle.
This craft comes unfinshed. To finish you can paint or modpodge the owl bodies, head pieces, eyes/beaks, bellies, and "gather" block . Then glue the the pieces together. Last you would apply the vinyl lettering. Then embellish...we added a buckle to the boy pilgrim out of paper.
Overall size is about 8" tall x 13.5" wide
Unfinished Craft Kit Includes:
- vinyl lettering
- 3 owls
- 3 eyes/beaks
- 3 owl bellies
- 3 head dresses (bonnet, feathers, hat)
Optional PARTIAL* Paper Kit:
- We have adorable paper to offer for this kit! Browse around our website, if you like the papers we choose for our crafts, then you will like the paper we will pick for yours :) It won't be as pictured, but will still be cute!
- The paper kit includes only paper, embellishments of any type are not included (such as ribbon, jute, beads/jewels, flowers, leaves, tags, etc.).
- The paper is cut large enough for each wooden shape, but you will need to trace your wooden pieces onto the paper and cut them out.
- If duplicate paper kits are needed, you may receive different paper in each kit.
- *This kit includes paper for everything, except the feathers for the Indian headband. We painted the feathers when we finished the display, due to the intricate details it would be hard to trace.