These darling wooden America letters come unfinished and ready for your creativity. Decorate them with paint or scrapbook paper and modpodge. Then you can embellish them to make them over the top adorable! The "i" in America is a little bundle of firecrackers. The firecrackers are pre-drilled for a wire wick (included). Then simply glue the wooden stars to the ends of the wire for a cute finishing touch. These would be so much fun to do with a group of friends!
Wood is MDF.
Overall size of the word America is about 5.5" tall x 22" wide. The letters are 1 1/8" thick so they won't tip over.
Unfinished Kit Includes:
- unfinished wooden America letters (the "i" is three seperate pieces to resemble firecrackers),
- three wooden stars
- wire for firecracker wicks
Optional Paper Kit:
- We have adorable paper to offer for this kit! Browse around our website, if you like the papers we choose for our crafts, then you will like the paper we will pick for yours :) It won't be as pictured, but will still be cute!
- The paper kit includes ONLY paper. Embellishments of any type are not included (such as ribbon, jute, beads/jewels, flowers, leaves, tags, etc.).
- The paper is cut large enough for each wooden shape/letter, but you will need to trace your wooden pieces onto the paper and cut them out.
- If duplicate paper kits are needed, you may receive different paper in each kit.
- View our video tutorial here titled, "Paper Kit Tips: Watch before you get started"