These adorable Easter owls include 3 DIY owls dressed up for Easter.
The wooden overlay pieces are cut with a laser, out of birch. The laser cut edge has a nice, burnt finish.
This craft comes unfinshed. To finish you can paint or modpodge the owl bodies, eyes/beaks, costume shapes, and "hip hop" block . Then glue the the pieces together. Last you would apply the vinyl lettering.
Overall size is about 8.5" tall x 13.5" wide
Unfinished Craft Kit Includes:
- black vinyl lettering "hip hop"
- owl with bunny ears, eyes/beak, bow and belly
- owl with eyes/beak, wings, glasses and easter egg
- owl with eyes/beak, and sheep costume
Optional *Partial Paper Kit:
- We have adorable paper to offer for this kit! Browse around our website, if you like the papers we choose for our crafts, then you will like the paper we will pick for yours :) It won't be as pictured, but will still be cute!
- The paper kit includes only paper, embellishments of any type are not included (such as ribbon, jute, beads/jewels, flowers, leaves, tags, etc.).
- The paper is cut large enough for each wooden shape, but you will need to trace your wooden pieces onto the paper and cut them out.
- If duplicate paper kits are needed, you may receive different paper in each kit.
- *This kit includes paper for everything, except the thin wooden glasses. We painted these when we finished the display, due to the intricate details it would be hard to trace.
- View our video tutorial here titled, "Paper Kit Tips: Watch before you get started"
Do you want the *partial paper kit for this craft?
Total With Options: $18.99