Paint the letters and flower shapes or modpodge them with some colorful scrapbook paper. So much fun and so adorable!
There is a cute thin wooden bee that you can glue to anywhere on the letter set, we opted to glue ours to the flower. The tulip has a thin wooden piece to add to the top for a fun layered detail. These cute details add lots of depth and character to this craft
Overall size of the word Flowers is about 7" tall x 30" wide. With the layered details, the craft ends up being about 1 3/4" thick. The letters are 1 1/8" thick
Wood is MDF.
Unfinished Kit Includes:
- unfinished wooden letters: Flers
- unfinished tulip with thin wooden piece
- unfinished flower with grooved detail
- unfinished bee w/ wings
Optional Paper Kit:
- We have adorable paper to offer for this kit! Browse around our website, if you like the papers we choose for our crafts, then you will like the paper we will pick for yours :) It won't be as pictured, but will still be cute!
- The paper kit includes ONLY paper. Embellishments of any type are not included (such as ribbon, jute, beads/jewels, flowers, leaves, tags, etc.).
- The paper is cut large enough for each wooden shape/letter, but you will need to trace your wooden pieces onto the paper and cut them out.
- If duplicate paper kits are needed, you may receive different paper in each kit.
- View our video tutorial here titled, "Paper Kit Tips: Watch before you get started"