These darling wooden Frosty letters come unfinished and ready for your creativity. Paint the letters or modpodge them with scrapbook paper. The wooden snowman has pre-drilled holes for wire to be inserted for his ear muffs. These would be so much fun to do with a group of friends!
Wood is MDF.
Overall size of the word Frosty is about 6" tall x 20" wide. The letters are 1 1/8" thick so they won't tip over.
Unfinished Craft Kit Includes:
- wooden FRSTY letters
- wooden Snowman head shape
- orange vinyl nose
- black vinyl eyes
- black vinyl mouth
- wire for ear muffs
Optional Paper Kit:
- We have adorable paper to offer for this kit! Browse around our website, if you like the papers we choose for our crafts, then you will like the paper we will pick for yours :) It won't be as pictured, but will still be cute!
- The paper kit includes ONLY paper. Embellishments of any type are not included (such as ribbon, jute, beads/jewels, flowers, leaves, tags, etc.).
- The paper is cut large enough for each wooden shape/letter, but you will need to trace your wooden pieces onto the paper and cut them out.
- If duplicate paper kits are needed, you may receive different paper in each kit.
- View our video tutorial here titled, "Paper Kit Tips: Watch before you get started"