This darling little leprechaun comes unfinished, so you can paint or modpodge the wood with scrapbook paper and then glue the pieces together and embellish. Add a bit of glitter and your set!
Overall size of the leprechaun is about 10" tall x 6.5" wide x 1 1/2" thick. It stands up on its own easily.
Wood is MDF and birch
Unfinished Kit Includes:
- leprechaun body (with grooved detail cut into the wood for the legs)
- wooden hat brim and buckle
- mustache (lays over top of beard)
- wooden ball for the nose
- two wooden shoe buckles
- black vinyl eyes
Optional *Partial Paper Kit:
- We have adorable paper to offer for this kit! Browse around our website, if you like the papers we choose for our crafts, then you will like the paper we will pick for yours :) It won't be as pictured, but will still be cute!
- The paper kit includes ONLY paper. Embellishments of any type are not included (such as ribbon, jute, beads/jewels, flowers, leaves, tags, etc.).
- The paper is cut large enough for each wooden shape/letter, but you will need to trace your wooden pieces onto the paper and cut them out.
- If duplicate paper kits are needed, you may receive different paper in each kit.
- *This kit includes paper for everything, except the thin hat buckle. We painted the buckle when we finished the display, due to the intricate details it would be hard to trace.
- View our video tutorial here titled, "Paper Kit Tips: Watch before you get started"
Do you want the paper kit for this craft?
Total With Options: $19.99